Rainbow Beet & Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Add a pop of color to winter with this colorful rainbow Beet and Roasted Cauliflower Salad recipe. It’s healthy, hearty and absolutely beautiful!
- Author: Kelly Egan - A Side of Sweet
- Prep Time: 60 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Salads
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Beet & Roasted Cauliflower Spinach Salad Ingredients
- 5 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 medium red beet, peeled and thinly sliced*
- 1 medium golden beet, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 head cauliflower, sliced and roasted
- 8 ounces chevre or goat cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, destemmed and chopped**
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
- Lemon Mint Dressing (recipe below)
Lemon Mint Salad Dressing Ingredients
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup lemon juice (about 2 large lemons)
- ⅓ cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to Make Roasted Cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
- Cut cauliflower head into florets and slice thinly.
- Arrange on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 35-45 minutes until golden brown.
Assemble the Beet & Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- Combine all ingredients in a large serving bowl. Toss and serve with lemon mint dressing.
To Make Lemon Mint Salad Dressing
- Blend all ingredients on high in blender until smooth.
*Raw beets should be very thinly sliced or the salad becomes really dense. If you’re worried about your ability to get them thin enough, matchstick cut also works great!
**Because tomatoes aren’t in season right now, I used Pacific Coast Producers Salad Ready Tomato Wedges for this recipe!
Keywords: Beet Salad, Roasted Cauliflower Salad, Lemon Mint Salad Dressing