Confetti Cake Birthday Cocktail Recipe with Sprinkle Rim
A confetti cake birthday cocktail recipe that tastes just like the real thing! Only has three ingredients and works over ice in a glass or as a martini. The best part is the festive sprinkle rim!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1
- Category: Drinks
- Method: No bake
- Cuisine: American
- Light corn syrup
- 1 ounce flavored vodka like:
- Whipped cream vodka (Smirnoff or Pinnacle)
- Birthday cake vodka (Smirnoff, Pinnacle, UV or Three Olives)
- 1 ounce vanilla liqueur
- 1 ounce half & half
- Pour corn syrup into a shallow rimmed dish. Press 1/4″ of the rim of a cocktail glass into corn syrup and pull straight up. Use your finger or a pastry brush to smooth out corn syrup into a thin layer. Coat with sprinkles and shake off excess.
- Shake all ingredients over ice and strain into a martini glass or into a cocktail glass filled with ice.
Keywords: Birthday Cake, Cocktail, Sprinkles