Frosted Halloween Brownies
- Separate your frosting into as many separate bowls as you need for colors you plan to use.
- Add food coloring to your frosting until you reach your desired color.
- Attach a piping tip to each piping bag using a coupler. Fill each bag with frosting.
- Pipe the frosting in thick lines onto your brownie.
- Using a flat object such as a spatula or icing smoother, gently flatten the lines together. Wipe clean each time you start over.
- Use a toothpick to drag through the frosting perpendicular to your piped lines, creating the design of your choice!