Halloween Deviled Eggs Recipe Topped with Spiders
A Halloween deviled eggs recipe topped with spiders, and my recipe for the BEST deviled eggs you will ever eat. A great spooky treat for a Halloween party!
- Author: Kelly Egan
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No bake
- Cuisine: American
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled and sliced in half
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1 1/2 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 six oz. can of whole pitted black olives
- Separate egg yolks from whites in a medium bowl. Mash the egg yolks, mayonnaise, relish, mustard, garlic and salt.
- Scoop even amounts of filling into each egg half. For a cleaner look, use a piping bag to pipe dollops of filling into each egg.
- Cut black olives in half for the spider body. Place on egg yolk mixture.
- Slice half olives longwise for 4 legs and arrange around olive halves to form a spider.
Make sure you pick the whole canned black olives, not the pre-sliced ones. The pre-sliced ones are too thick and of course won’t work for the spider body.
Keywords: halloween deviled eggs, homemade halloween deviled eggs, easy halloween deviled eggs recipe, best halloween deviled eggs recipe, spider topped deviled eggs, spooky deviled eggs, scary deviled eggs recipe