Make-Ahead Tequila Punch Recipe
A make-ahead holiday cocktail recipe for tequila punch! It takes just minutes to make and features reposado tequila and homemade pear brandy. Original recipe source.
- Author: Kelly Egan
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
- Category: Drink
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- 8 oz. Patrón Reposado Tequila
- 1 bottle of red wine (pinot noir preferred)
- 9 oz. pear brandy*
- 8 oz. orange juice
- 2 oz. ginger beer
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 pear, sliced into rounds
- 1 apple, sliced into rounds
- Add all ingredients into pitcher or carafe and mix to combine.
- Pour over ice, garnish with a pear slice and serve.
May be made up to a day in advance.
*Recipe for homemade pear brandy below.
Keywords: tequila punch recipe, homemade tequila punch, best tequila punch recipe, easy tequila punch recipe, easy make-ahead tequila recipe