Lilikoi Passionfruit Simple Syrup + Cocktail
Passion fruit, or lilikoi, is a tart exotic fruit that is great on yogurt or ice cream, or even better made into passionfruit simple syrup for cocktails!
- Author: Kelly Egan
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Method: No bake
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
Passionfruit Simple Syrup Ingredients: (makes extra)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon
- 1 cup passionfruit (lilikoi) pulp
Passionfruit Mocktail or Cocktail Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup passionfruit simple syrup
- Soda water
- 3 ounces vodka (optional)
Make the Passionfruit Simple Syrup:
- Heat the sugar and water in a small saucepan over medimedium-hight until the sugar is fully dissolved.
- Add the lemon and passionfruit and bring to a boil. As soon as the syrup is boiling, remove from heat and let cool.
Make the Passionfruit Mocktail or Cocktail:
- Fill two cocktail glasses with ice. Cover the bottom of each with about 2 tablespoons of passion fruit simple syrup. Fill to 2/3 full with soda water and also vodka if using. Stir and top with remaining passion fruit simple syrup.
Keywords: passionfruit cocktail recipe, creative cocktail recipes, lilikoi passionfruit cocktail, pretty cocktail recipes