For the peach crust filling:
- Combine peaches, sugar, flour, and spices in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Roll out one all-butter pie crust round (recipe here) and place it in your pie plate.
- Spread the coated peaches evenly in the pie plate.
- Roll out the second pie crust round and cover your pie dish. Trim the edges to approximately 1 inch and roll the dough up and crimp to seal to form the crust edge.
- Coat the pastry dough with egg wash, cut some steam vents using a knife and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 425° Fahrenheit for 30 minutes, without opening the oven, reduce temperature to 350° F and bake for another 30 minutes.
For the all butter pie crust:
- Full instructions for all butter pie crust
Pro tip: If you are looking for the easiest way to roll out a pie crust, pie board is the best $30 you will ever spend.