1. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
2. Heat milk in the microwave for 60 seconds. Combine milk and espresso powders until granules are dissolved. Add butter, egg, and vanilla.
3. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just moistened. Add chocolate chips.
4. Fill greased and floured or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
5. Mix dry ingredients of streusel mix. Cut in cold butter. Sprinkle over muffins.
6. Bake at 375 degrees F for 17-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes and remove from pan to wire rack.