Gorgonzola Pear Pita Cracker Bites
An easy to make appetizer with Gorgonzola cheese, pear, blackberries and honey that is sure to impress your guests!
- Author: Kelly Egan - A Side of Sweet
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 ounces high-quality Gorgonzola cheese (I love Salemville)
- 18 crackers or pita chips
- 1 pear, thinly sliced, then cut in half crosswise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 18 blackberries
- In a small saucepan on medium heat, reduce the balsamic vinegar until thick, to about 1/4 of its original volume. Watch carefully as it can easily burn.
- Cut the Gorgonzola cheese into 18 bite-sized chunks.
- Spoon a dab of balsamic onto each pita cracker. Top with Gorgonzola cheese and pear. Drizzle with honey and finish each appetizer with a blackberry.
Keywords: gorgonzola pear appetizer, pear balsamic recipes, appetizer finger foods