A Greek Salad Flatbread Pizza recipe? Just trust me! It’s the healthiest pizza ever, but still DELICIOUS. You’ll love the lavash crust and fresh toppings.
- Author: Kelly Egan - A Side of Sweet
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Greek
- 2 sheets California Lavash, each cut into four pieces
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup kalamata (or similar) olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit. Cut each pieces of California Lavash into fours.
- Place cut lavash on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and feta on toasted lavash.
- Bake for an additional 13-15 minutes, until lavash is crispy and cheese is golden.
- Layer on romaine lettuce, tomato, olives, red onions and feta. Serve immediately.
Keywords: Flatbread pizza, lavash recipe, Healthy Appetizer