Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip – Easy Holiday Appetizer Recipe
This cheesy spinach artichoke dip recipe is the BEST ever thanks to Brie cheese. It takes just minutes to make and has only five ingredients!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups (6.5 ounces) frozen spinach, thawed and with juice pressed out
- 1 jar (14.5 ounces) grilled artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- ½ cup Real California yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 wheel (8 ounces) Real California brie cheese, cut into wedges
- Crusty bread or crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the spinach, artichoke hearts, yogurt and garlic.
- Layer half the brie in a small skillet or oven safe baking dish. Spoon the yogurt mixture into the dish and cover with remaining brie cheese.
- Bake for 13-18 minutes or until cheese starts to bubble. Serve immediately. Enjoy with bread or crackers.
Dip can be assembled in advance and baked the day of your party.
Keywords: Spinach Artichoke Dip, Easy Appetizer, Holiday Appetizer, Quick Appetizer, Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip