This cheesy spinach artichoke dip recipe is the BEST ever thanks to Real California Brie cheese. It takes just minutes to make and has only five ingredients!
You know I love a good easy recipe. I tend to overexert myself when we’re entertaining for the holidays, in part because I want our guests to have an amazing experience, and in part because I’m a terrible control freak. To compensate, I focus on simple recipes and dishes that can be partly or completely made in advance.
This cheesy spinach artichoke recipe checks all my party boxes. You can make it advance and bake it the day of, it only has five ingredients and it takes just minutes to assemble. Even a control freak like myself would feel comfortable delegating this recipe to a willing assistant – it’s that easy.
Read on for the cheesy spinach artichoke dip…
Brie Cheese Made with Real California Milk
The real hero of this dip recipe is the brie cheese. As with all our dairy purchases, we chose a brie that has the Real California Milk seal. 99% of California dairies are family owned, meaning you’re eating real food from real people. California is the number one dairy state California milk and a leader in quality, sustainable dairy foods. Dairy products like brie are a tasty way to get essential vitamins and minerals in your diet.
Our holiday table is going to be full of Real California Milk products this year, from the Queso Fresco sprinkled on my favorite roasted delicata squash recipe to the drizzle of yogurt decorating this butternut squash soup. And don’t forget a cheese platter with classics like blue cheese, hard cheddar, and fresh mozzarella balls. I’m basically making myself drool right now.
Look for the Real California Milk seal on dairy products at stores across the U.S or use their product locator to find a store near you. For more nutrition information and healthy recipe ideas, visit RealCaliforniaMilk.com.
Making Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip
This recipe is literally as easy as mixing the yogurt, spinach, garlic and artichoke hearts together and then adding the brie cheese. FIVE ingredients. It’s ridiculous. The hardest thing about making it is not eating all the brie before you bake it. Just pop it in the oven and in 15 minutes you have the best bubbly, ooey gooey spinach artichoke dip.
Why this Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip is the BEST
- Regular spinach artichoke dip gets a cheesy upgrade.
- It’s full of all natural ingredients, like brie cheese and yogurt made with Real California Milk.
- It takes just minutes to put together and can even be made in advance.
- People will devour it – I promise.
Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip – Easy Holiday Appetizer Recipe
This cheesy spinach artichoke dip recipe is the BEST ever thanks to Brie cheese. It takes just minutes to make and has only five ingredients!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups (6.5 ounces) frozen spinach, thawed and with juice pressed out
- 1 jar (14.5 ounces) grilled artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- ½ cup Real California yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 wheel (8 ounces) Real California brie cheese, cut into wedges
- Crusty bread or crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the spinach, artichoke hearts, yogurt and garlic.
- Layer half the brie in a small skillet or oven safe baking dish. Spoon the yogurt mixture into the dish and cover with remaining brie cheese.
- Bake for 13-18 minutes or until cheese starts to bubble. Serve immediately. Enjoy with bread or crackers.
Dip can be assembled in advance and baked the day of your party.
Keywords: Spinach Artichoke Dip, Easy Appetizer, Holiday Appetizer, Quick Appetizer, Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip
Need more holiday recipe inspiration? Check out this roasted delicata squash recipe topped with queso fresco and pomegranates!
P.S. – Craving this cheesy spinach artichoke dip made with brie? Pin this recipe for later!
This post is a partnership with Real California Milk. Thank you for supporting the sponsors that allow me to bring you beautiful content!