Father’s Day is just around the corner! Your dad might tell you he doesn’t need a gift, but we both know he deserves something special. To help you find the perfect gift for your cool dad, I’ve gathered 15 ideas for him this Father’s Day. You’ll find something for the dad on a health kick, the dad with a sweet tooth, the dad with a green thumb, the dad who needs some pampering, and so much more! No matter who you’re shopping for – grandpa, husband, or another special father-figure in your life, there’s something on this list he’s sure to love, on any budget. All of these gifts can be easily ordered online to allow for safe delivery to your special dad, even if you won’t be able to spend the holiday together.
Read on for my Father’s Day Gift Guide!
- Art of the Gentleman Tie Set: The dapper dad will love an Art of the Gentleman Tie Set. Each tie set features a tie, pocket square, tie bar, lapel pin, and/or socks. They are meant to be worn for any occasion – from a wedding to a work dinner. I bought a set for my husband to help him add a little flair to his suit and he got so many compliments! It’s a small but very classy way to help the dad in your life stand out in the crowd.
- Lumineux Chocolate Tasting Collection: For the chocolate connoisseur, get dad a six bean-to-bar chocolate bar assortment from Lumineux. He can taste his way from 45% to 75% dark chocolate from countries like Tanzania and Ghana. It’s the perfect set for both chocolate enthusiasts and chocolate experts. Lumineux sources the best and most flavorful cocoa from all over Africa. They don’t use any preservatives or fillers. Not only do the bars taste great, but they also look great! I’m also obsessed with the rainbow bar collection with its simple but elegant branding.
- Day Owl The Backpack: Day Owl backpacks are great for the dad who is always up for an adventure. Their backpacks are made with a beautiful waxed canvas that wears and feels like cotton but is more stain and water repellant. The finishings are all 100% recycled polyester from post-consumer plastic bottles. Each bag saves 25 bottles from landfills or oceans. The Day Owl backpack comes in two sizes and has a neoprene-lined pocket that fits anything from a wine bottle to gym clothes. It also has several hidden pockets to keep him organized, including a separate zippered laptop pocket. This is a backpack that will last a lifetime.
- The Perfect Plant from Perfect Plant: For the dad with the green thumb or even the dad whose green thumb needs a little help, send him a plant from the online nursery Perfect Plants. They have dozens of plants that are easy to sort based on zone and climate. They also have grow guides for many of the plants they sell. Perfect Plants uses a special method to carefully package their plants so they arrive healthy, alive, and ready to flourish.
- Cacao Tea Loose Tea: Cacao Tea is the perfect alternative to coffee and chocolate for the health-conscious dad. The light and flavorful tea is 100% sugar-free, caffeine-free, and has no artificial additives, preservatives, or flavors. It’s made from the highest quality ethically-sourced cacao husks organically and sustainably grown on heirloom cacao trees in South America. Your gift will help support the livelihood of farmers and their families while ensuring that they have the resources to continue to produce the highest quality cacao using traditional methods. As if that’s not enough, they donate 15% of the profits to help provide healthy meals to malnourished families in impoverished communities in developing countries.
- Bestowe A Man of Fine Taste Box: For the dad who has everything, spoil him with a Man of Fine Taste box from Bestowe Gifting. The Oakland, California-based company creates a variety of unique gift boxes featuring local artists. This special box features a handmade Made Solid in LA leather black tray, Jacobsen salted caramels, and a Skeem Design balsam wood scented candle.
- Trendhim Pocket Squares: For the dapper Dad, a pocket square from Trendhim is a thoughtful and inexpensive gift that he can literally keep close to his heart. Trendhim carries a gorgeous selection of both silk and non-silk pocket squares in a dazzling variety of colors and patterns.
- BURST Sonic Toothbrush: A toothbrush might seem like a funny father’s day gift, but this is a way for you to remind your dad how special he is 730 times per year (aka twice per day)! Every time he brushes his teeth with 33,000 sonic vibrations per minute, he can think of you while he gets his dentist-approved 2 minutes. Not only does it look great, but the burhs is also super effective. When compared to a manual toothbrush, BURST reduces gum bleeding up to 3 times more after just 15 days.
- Emerging Green Handwoven Straw Ottoman: Dad deserves to – literally – put his feet up this Father’s Day. This durable ottoman from Emerging Green works as a footstool, coffee table seat, or decoration. The woven straw covering is also environmentally friendly.
- King of Clubs Bourbon Barrel Aged Coffee: King of Clubs is the hipster-ist of hipster coffee brands. Based in Brooklyn, they are taking coffee to the next level. Depending on the blend you select, the coffee is aged in either freshly dumped bourbon or wine barrels. This process adds a whole extra layer of complexity to coffee. All beans are Fair Trade Certified, and coffee grounds from their shops are repurposed into Face Scrub, Coffee Soap, and other projects. Try a coffee subscription for a gift that lasts all year long.
- Emerging Green Self Watering Planter: For the dad with a not so green thumb, get him a self-watering planter from Emerging Green. The planter features a reservoir that keeps plants watered for up to 7 days. We have one filled with herbs that sits in our kitchen window. It’s so convenient and low maintenance!
- M. Skin Care Charcoal Mud Mask: Dads need pampering too! M. Skin Care creates a range of skincare products developed just for men. He can treat himself with this detoxifying mask featuring Hectorite clay. The clay draws out impurities and absorbs excess oil. M. Skin Care uses high-quality, globally-sourced ingredients to make products that really do the heavy lifting. My husband, Pat, also likes their Age Defense Eye Crème and Caffeinated Shave Cream.
- MighTEA Tea Bundles: Bring a smile to Dad’s face with an eclectic tea assortment from MighTEA. The tea assortments have themes like PoliTEAcal and ScienTEAists and the individual teas have names like Trump ImPeachMint and Fred Tea Mercury. There’s a laugh in every cup! The tea is organic and Kosher. Best of all – they’re super tasty and perfect for relaxing at the end of a long day.
- O-Yaki Skewer System: Take Dad’s grilling game to the next level with this ingenious kebab grilling system. The skewers cook evenly without rotating and the system works indoors in an oven or outdoors on a grill, with no loss of marinade juices. It’s a fast and easy way to enjoy roasted veggies or meat without all the hassle.
- Sugarpova Chocolate Love Bundle: Sugarpova is a candy line by tennis star Maria Sharapova. Her chocolate bars are fun, decadent, and unique. They are perfect for the dad with the ultimate sweet tooth. Their Chocolate Love Bundle features flavors like dark chocolate coffee mocha and white chocolate cookies & cream. There’s enough chocolate to satisfy any sweet tooth and there might even be a little left to share with you. 🙂
- Manly-Man Co Gift Basket: For a gift sure to please any man in your life, consider a gift basket from Manly-Man Co. They have everything from Beef Jerky Flowers to Bacon Roses, as well as fun and unique gift baskets! The company is also veteran-owned. Check out their gift baskets here: visit link.