It’s the most wonderful time of year – time to share my holiday gift guide with all of my favorite things that I’m giving this year.
Everything recommended below I have personally used to make sure it is of the highest quality. I hope you’ll find someone for everyone on your list. If I missed someone, let me know in the comments and we can brainstorm until we find the perfect gift!
Read on for the guide!
- Dēpology Time Defying Starter Set: This value-packed set has four of the best products from the Depology line that are dermatologist-tested to work together for youthful and healthy skin. The set includes my favorite Dēpology product, their Matriplex Peptide Intense Cream and it works to visibly renew skin’s texture, brighten tone, and deeply moisturize. Dēpology is a Korean brand that focuses on innovative skincare that actually works. Everything undergoes rigorous testing, from clinical trials to surveys.
- Leatherology Katy Crossbody Bag: One of the newest bags from Leatherology, this crossbody bag is effortless and versatile. It has removable straps so it can be used as a crossbody, shoulder bag, or clutch. It comes in a variety of leather options, including my favorite – fig. One of the most special things about Leatherology bags is the ability to add a monogram to make them truly one-of-a-kind.
- Monpiel Knotted Cowhide Belt: I’m such a fan of Monpiel I’ve been slowly collecting their beautiful leather goods over the last two years. Everything is beautifully made with the highest quality materials. All products are sustainably made in small workshops. My newest favorite piece is this belt that casually rests on the hips to create a nice silhouette when wearing a dress. It’s also one size and easily adjustable meaning you don’t need to worry about it fitting.
- Dandelion Chocolate S’mores At Home Kit: One of my favorite San Francisco treats is the S’more. They toast the marshmallow right in front of you and it’s heavenly! Now even if you aren’t in San Francisco you can enjoy them at home. Our famous Dandelion S’mores are now available to make at home. The kit contains 24 honey graham crackers, 12 marshmallows, and some of their favorite gourmet chocolate chips. It’s enough to make 12 s’mores.
- Heart Blaster Lip Balms: These organic, 100% biodegradable, and plant-based balms are so nourishing I always have one on hand. They are so popular they tend to sell out! Each of the balms and tints is made with high-quality sustainable ingredients and comes in a variety of different scents, as well as unscented.