Get them something they’ll actually love this year! My holiday gift guide has something for everyone on your list and for all budgets.
I’ve been working on this holiday gift guide for months and I’m so proud and excited to share it with you!
Everything on this guide has been personally used and tested by me. You’re getting my honest opinion about the quality and usefulness of every product on my list. Many of the products have a social component, whether it’s supporting breast cancer research, or empowering international victims of sexual exploitation. There’s truly something for everyone here.
Read on for my holiday gift guide and stay tuned for stocking stuffers tomorrow!
- Peapod and Nate Buffalo Plaid Travel Crib Sheet – This buffalo plaid is a must-have to make any nursery just a little more festive for the holiday season. These sheets are so soft and are the perfect size to take on the go — a great gift option for any families with busy travel plans in the new year.
- Sleepea 5 second swaddler – Five second swaddle — need I say more? Your new-mama friends will absolutely love this swaddler from the famous pediatrician Harvey Karp behind the 5 S’s of healthy sleep for babies. Plus it’s adorable and affordable, as if you needed more reasons to love it.
- Sarah Marie Design Studio Life’s Short Run Fast Crewneck – This sweatshirt is unbelievably soft and serves double duty — it’s cozy enough for a day at home in your sweats, but cute enough to wear outside in these colder months.
- iSlide Pink Ice Cream Sandals – These bold slides really pack a punch: they’re comfy, cute and have a cult following. I plan to gift a pair or two to my gym-loving friends who need a sturdy, wearable sandal in the locker room that will definitely turn heads!
- Wild Pixy Glow in the Dark 13 Piece Fairy Garden Set – This little fairy garden will bring some of the summertime magic to your holiday season. With 13 unique pieces (including some pretty adorable toadstools and a bag of glowing stones), this set is a great option for kiddos who can’t get enough imaginative play.
- Money Tree in Cream Colored August Planter – The money tree has arrived, and I’m pretty sure everyone needs one. I fell for this adorable find from NYC’s The Sill as soon as it arrived. They send a variety of plants by mail. I just love the idea of gifting plants by mail to friends who are spread out across the country.
- Number 4 High Performance Hair Care – I use the Flouro5 Elixer Restore and Repair Oil and the Reconstructing Masque as a duo and my hair seriously feels crazy soft as if I’m swishing through a hair commercial. Best of all, neither product leaves my hair feeling heavy or greasy thanks to the super advanced technology that nourishes and restores any hair type.
- Dazi tie in Secret Garden and Blue Bloom – How charming are these modern patterns from Dazi Ties?! My husband wore his to a wedding and got so many compliments. They have a floral pattern for any style or occasion, making them the perfect little gift for any tie-lover on your list.
- Rain Living Savannah Body Cream – I feel like I’m at the spa every time I treat myself to this body cream — it’s just that rich and luxurious. The beautifully packaged cream is packed with skin-nourishing vitamins and natural oils (like sunflower and almond oils), making it the ideal gift for a natural beauty junkie on your list.
- Can You Handlebar Beard Shampoo – In my experience, high-quality grooming products are something that a lot of men just don’t buy for themselves as often as they should. Can You Handlebar’s products are a great option for just about any guy on your list. Their products are specially formulated to clean facial hair of any excess oils, while nourishing the natural oils that keep hair looking healthy and strong.
- Slate Collection Ballard Tote in Cognanc – I’m obsessed with this timeless piece. It’s roomy enough to fit a laptop and other essentials, but chic and wearable enough that it makes a great everyday staple. I also love that it has a zip top and flat bottom so the tote stands upright on its own.
- Ring Spotlight Cam with Solar Charging – Package theft is a huge problem in San Francisco, and the issue gets even worse around the holidays. We’re feeling so much more secure this year knowing we’ve installed a video system. We can’t wait to share this great find with other friends in the city this season. A little solar panel charges the camera for nonstop power so we don’t have to worry about changing batteries.
- Beekman 1802 & MacKensie-Childs Convent Garden 11 Piece Beauty Collection Box – Bring a little bit of summer to the holidays with this gorgeous collection of beauty products inspired by crisp summer mornings in upstate New York. From super creamy goat milk lotion to fresh soaps and even more goodies, this box is packed with the essentials for a great skincare routine.
- Lensbay Sol 22 Lens – This unique lens makes the perfect gift for the photography buff who’s looking to add some flair to their photos thanks to the creamy, swirly bokeh from the lens. This would be a great option for your photographer friends with the travel bug, so they can capture many more memories in the new year.
- Soukra Fouta – This versatile piece is a great option for your best friend who spends every weekend exploring her city’s parks with packed lunches in-hand. These textiles can be used in so many ways (as wraps, towels, throws or table cloths), but I love using mine for picnics with friends.
- Taylor Made Polish At Home Manicure Kit – For the DIY clean beauty lover who always has her nails done, this kit just couldn’t be better. Formulated without harsh chemicals, this kit helps you save money and enjoy the manicure experience at home. How fun would it be to gift this with plans for an at-home spa day, too?
- ReBe New York Gold Onyx Balance Ring and Gold Crown Etched Ring – There isn’t a lady on my list who wouldn’t love these rings. Each one is edgy and stylish, but still so wearable for everyday looks. Better yet, the brand created each of these beauties with ethically sourced materials.
- Alleven Color Shield – I use this in the pearl shade and am so happy with the all-over coverage I’m left with. I’ve also noticed that the spray helps to reduce imperfections and leaves the skin with a super smooth, healthy looking glow.
- Pixio from Fat Brain Toys – These colorful magnetic blocks will lead to hours of imaginative play for the little ones in your life. The Pixio line includes several themed sets, but I particularly love the animal series for the curious minds I’m gifting this year.
- Brazilian Skin Brazilian Facelift Kit – It sounds crazy to have a product that gives instant results for fine lines without needles. Although the results are temporary, the kit is great for a special occasion for someone who wants to look their best.
- Digibuddha Foil Art Prints – These foil prints are just darling and would make such a stylish statement in just about any space. Gift all three of my favorites (the lips, pineapple and champagne prints) for some major gallery wall inspiration, or choose from dozens of designs to find something truly personal for your friend with a new apartment.
- Indah Bali Bag – This handmade woven bag would be so fun to gift to your fashionable friends or those who seem to have everything. I love that the green interior gives it an unexpected pop of color to make the bag even more special.
- BB Luv Multi Reversible Playmat – This bright mat stands out not just for its fun, reversible designs, but also for its sturdy and soft play surface. The mat itself is thick and comfortable for playing, but still easy enough to roll up and tuck out of sight — a win-win for any parent with little ones.
- Suavs Zilker in Heather Gray – Suavs produces sustainably made shoes that last throughout your busiest days and beyond. This dark gray pair is great for days spent walking around the city, and I also love the Barton style for an even trendier slip on look.
- SAS Shoes Breast Cancer Pampa LTD – With super thick, flexible soles and easy straps, these shoes are beyond comfortable. The blush color is just bold enough to add a pop of color to any style as you show your support for Breast Cancer awareness.
- What Little Wonder Over the Rainbow Swaddle and Organic Rattles – New and soon-to-be mamas will swoon over this modern baby brand. I’m so in love with this gender-neutral rainbow pattern (not to mention these adorable wooden rattles made of all-natural materials!) that both mom and baby can feel good about.
- Decorte Holiday Coffret – The value of this gift set is unbelievable as it’s packed with gorgeous, limited-edition products made specially for the holidays. This is such a great option for the glam girl on the go who always has a mini makeup collection in her purse.
- One World Futbol – These one-of-a-kind soccer balls never need to be pumped and are proven to be unpoppable. But even better than the wild tech behind them is the 60 million lives that have been changed due to One World’s commitment to bringing outdoor play to high-need communities across the globe. Whether your soccer-loving friend plays on turf or concrete, they definitely need to try this life-changing ball.
- Rebas Remedy Travel Kit – Reba’s natural beauty products work well and smell great. This is a little travel kit that checks every box. Every product is so luxe and soothing for these cooler months, and I know they’ll be so well-received by the mom who are always on the go.
- Lorena Canals Bazaar Ash Rose Basket – Not only is this basket a great storage solution, we actually got one to use as a plant holder for a tree that’s growing in our living room. It’s a stylish alternative to a big clunky stoneware pot. The basket is carefully handmade in India with socially responsible labor practices.
- Dignify Indigo Kantha Quilt – All Dignify blankets are beautifully crafted by women who are survivors, or at risk, of sexual exploitation. I love the deep blues of their indigo kantha quilt and the fact that no two are the same. Ours will keep us warm all winter long and make us feel good about the story behind it.
- Deebot 900 Robot Vacuum – As pet owners, it feels like our home has a constant layer of dog hair. Upgrading to a robot vacuum has been a game changer for us. It’s made sweeping and vacuuming one less thing on our infinite ‘to do’ list. The Deebot vacuum is one of the best rated in the industry and is able to map your home and also pair with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. This is one time where buying her a vacuum for Christmas isn’t offensive!
- Vibe Vibrating Roller – The runner on your list will love this! A foam roller used to be an important part of my fitness routine. I can always tell when I’ve gone too long between sessions as I’m stiffer after a workout and have a longer recovery time. Let’s face it though, foam rollers are big and bulky and don’t travel well. Enter the new VIBE rollers which are lightweight and compact but still providing all the relief of the traditional foam rollers.
- Laguna Beach Textile Company Rustic Mexican Blanket – This blanket is woven by artisans in Tlaxcala, Mexico – a region known for crafting these blankets for centuries. It’s big enough to wrap around two people making it the perfect gift for adventurous newlyweds who love spending time outdoors.
- Puppy Styled – Japanese Dog Grooming Before & After Book – Puppy Styled is a quick read (there are only photos in this book!) but it definitely makes an impression. As the name suggests, it features adorable before and after photos of the detailed puppy transformations by Japanese dog groomers.
- Ergo Ergo – The Ergo Ergo stool promotes active sitting and is perfect for that friend or relative with a desk job. The stool has just enough movement to help engage your core and has been shown to improve productivity and concentration.
Thanks so much for reading! For more Sweet in your life, you can find me on Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube, or subscribe to receive a weekly email with new posts and musings from me.
Share Your Thoughts