This update is actually the past two weekends! We had a lot of adventures, from dog sitting to hosting couchsurfers to fitness activities. Click on the above picture to see a larger version.
This past two weekends we:
1. Watered the garden of a neighbor who is on vacation for the week. This is her backyard. For the moment, I am pretending it is my backyard and that we have a huge lakehouse!
2-5. Did a 30 mile bike ride today and with a stop for an angus burger with bacon at the Paoli Bread and Brat House. It was awesome!
6. Hosted a German girl and her Chicagoan friend on Friday night. Saturday morning I took them to the farmer’s market and to tour our beautiful state capitol. They found us through Couchsurfing.
7. Finished the silverware for our wedding, as seen in this post.
8-10. Made time to enjoy our morning coffee by the lake, complete with baby ducks.
11. Met up with Benji for a drink at Nostrano and admired his self-portrait someone made for him.
12-14. Had my first experience with dog-sitting. Mo and Bella are two high-energy dogs who were happy to take me for a run twice a day!
15. Our orchids are growing like crazy! The little $9 orchid that I got in August from Trader Joe’s now has three separate stems and so many flowers we had to get extra stakes to help support them!