It’s my favorite time of year! Time to share my holiday gift guide with all of my favorite things that I’m giving this year – or purchased for myself! #TreatYoSelf
I have spent weeks testing each of these gifts rigorously to ensure they deserve my seal of approval! That means I’ve tasted the chocolate, used the beauty products, and even slept in the PJs! The things I do in the name of research. 🙂
I hope you’ll find someone for everyone on your list. If I missed someone, let me know in the comments and we’ll brainstorm together until we find the perfect gift!
Read on for the guide!
- Dainty Gold Rings without the Jewelry Store Markup: Show her you care with a delicate gold ring (or three!) from AU-Rate. I have three of their dainty gold rings that I’ve gifted myself (self-care right?!) and I love wearing them together on each of my three middle fingers. With 14- or 18-karat gold options, these are truly heirloom pieces that she will cherish. You can go as simple as a plain gold band to something with a little sparkle thanks to added diamonds or precious gems. The quality of AU-Rate jewelry is truly exceptional and all of it is handmade in NYC. Their made-to-order model cuts out the middle man so you can get fine jewelry without the markups. That makes this gift both beautiful and practical.
- Mono’s Luggage: The jet setter in your life needs Mono’s luggage. Every aspect of their suitcases is thoughtfully designed and the quality is exceptional. A zipped panel on one half of the suitcase keeps shoes and other items tucked away, while a compression pad and ballistic nylon straps keep clothing compact on the other half – genius! Add to that the unbreakable polycarbonate shell, sleek telescopic handle, TSA-approved lock, whisper-quiet wheels, vegan leather details, and range of colors and we have a winner! You don’t have to take my word for it though – just page through the hundreds of glowing five-star reviews on their website. They also make clothing – I also have a pair of their Kyoto pants which I wear constantly when I’m at home.
- Dooey’s House Loafers: This is a gift that I never knew I needed until I received it! My feet are constantly freezing so I can’t go barefoot inside – ever. Dooey’s is a brand of beautiful house shoes for women made from plant-based & recycled materials. Their shoes are super cute and cozy, and my feet don’t get stinky or sweaty in them even without socks – what sort of sorcery is that?
- Peugeot Saveurs Bierissime Beer Tasting Glasses: Did you know that just like wine, different types of beer taste better in different glasses? In collaboration with professional beer taster Elisabeth Pierre, Peugeot Saveurs has developed three new glasses for beer (tasting) enthusiasts. Each thoughtfully-designed glass is designed to elevate the qualities of a specific variety of beer. They come in sets of two, which means your giftee will be able to pour you a glass as well! 🙂 I got Pat a set of each this year and we love how they have elevated our beer drinking experience.
- Sweeter Cards Treat Yo Elf Chocolate Greeting Card: If you just want to send something a little special, why not send a greeting card and gourmet chocolate bar all in one from Sweeter Cards? The bar has handmade sea salt caramel dark chocolate that is handmade in St. Louis, using Fair Trade Certified ingredients. Each batch is also hand-stirred in copper kettles and made with love.
- Teddy Locks Sustainable Socks Crusade Set: These are socks that you really need to try to believe. They are so incredibly soft you probably won’t believe me that they are made from recycled plastic bottles! The company has saved thousands of plastic bottles from the landfill and turned them into fiber for their socks. The recycled fibers are then turned into yarn without the use of chemicals or water. You can tell they have kept the environment in mind every step of the way – they even sell the socks as sets (not pairs) so if you lose one you won’t have to throw out its match. The socks have reinforced toe and heel pockets and specially made yarns that are both recycled and durable!
- Beeswax Co. Beeswax Candles: Lately I’ve been obsessed with collecting vintage candlesticks, and I love Beeswax Co.’s beautiful natural candles. The beeswax is harvested at the end of the season from Texas beekeepers and melted by hand into candles of all types. Their 100 % beeswax tapered candles are all-natural and long burning – up to 18 hours each! The Beeswax Co. also has a beeswax recycling program. Customers can return their candle remnants and they melt them down to make new candles that are donated to charity.
- Good Manors Living Buffalo Plaid Blanket: I love Good Manors Living’s blankets so much I actually have them in three colors! They are sturdy, machine washable and so soft. The red buffalo plaid is perfect for staying cozy this holiday season.
- Peepers Strut Frames: If your friends and family that spend all day at the computer aren’t wearing blue light glasses yet, Peepers glasses are the perfect gift! I love the Strut style because it’s universally flattering and comes in four colors. You can also add a reading glass correction from +1.00 to +3.00 to the frames. The price point is more than ideal at $27 a pair (starting at $22 for kids’ blue light glasses) especially given the quality of the frames.
- Cloudberries Backyard Jigsaw Puzzle: Cloudberries creates beautiful, design-led jigsaw puzzles for adults. The designs are eye-catching and range from 500 to 2,000 pieces. Cloudberries has partnered with Eden Reforestation Projects, a non-profit that exists to help reforest some of the world’s most fragile environments. For every puzzle donated, they will plant a tree and they also have carbon neutral shipping on all their puzzles.
- Emmy + Olly Blueberry Muslin Quilt: Emmy + Olly was started by a mother and artist at the beginning of COVID. She puts her watercolor designs on adorable muslin quilts and paper goods. The quilts are eco-friendly + buttery soft due to a bamboo, cotton mix. I love this blueberry quilt as it’s gender-neutral and so cute! The quilts are machine washable, which is essential for new parents!
- Scharffen Berger Chocolate Bar Gift Box: For the chocolate lover in your life, the clear choice is a chocolate bar gift box from Scharffen Berger. 25 years ago, Scharffen Berger was a pioneer in the bean to bar chocolate movement. All their cacao from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms. The box has an assortment of their classic 3-ounce chocolate bars.
- Dolan TLC Scrubs: As a healthcare worker, let me tell you the last two years have been nothing short of grueling. Give the superhero in your life the boost he or she needs with a new pair of scrubs from Dolan. They are stylish, soft, and affordable. Their scrubs have anti-microbial, anti-wrinkle fabric that helps regulate body temperature. Added bonus? They are also eco-friendly and made with recycled yarn. Via The Landry Truck LA, their non-profit, for every 1 clothing purchase they will provide 1 pound of clean laundry for people experiencing homelessness.
- Free Flow Botanicals Illuminate Your Skin Kit: For the natural beauty in your life, try the Illuminate Your Skin Kit from Free Flow Botanicals. All Free Flow Botanicals products are handcrafted in California and made in small batches with organic & natural plant ingredients. No harmful chemicals, parabens, sulfates, or synthetic ingredients of any kind are used. Their products make a great gift for anyone looking to enhance their skincare routine with luxurious, eco-friendly skincare products that won’t break the bank.
- Melomys Be Kind Tee – Melomys is a California-based business with an environmental mission. They sell clothing made from eco-friendly and recycled fabrics and plant 5 trees for every purchase, with a goal to plant 1 million trees by 2025. They only purchase products that are made ethically and with dye processes that minimize water use and pollution. Their Be Kind Tee comes with a fun message and is so soft I practically live in it.
- Unwrapped Life Bar Shampoo & Conditioner: – One of my favorite brands, Unwrapped Life just launched the Wingman Collection for men. Have you tried bar shampoo and conditioner? It blows my mind that a little bar can clean my hair better than the giant plastic bottles we used to use. We’re never going back! I love that now Pat has his own products so he can stop stealing mine. The new collection has 6 plastic-free grooming essentials for men including a shave bar, and a shampoo & conditioner bar!
- Lone Cone Rain Boots: I love getting Lone Cone boots for all my nieces and nephews! They have handles to make them easy to put on, are 100% waterproof, and are made with warm neoprene. Their boots keep kids warm and dry in rain, snow, mud, and muck. They are not only practical but fun – little ones love the patterns like rockets and sharks. They also have rain boots, backpacks, and lunch boxes.
- The Original Stormy Kromer Cap: – The Stormy Kromer cap is legendary. Its sturdy wool blend resists the elements and I love that it’s lined with a cozy cotton flannel lining. There is a size to fit any head and a pattern for any taste! They had hats for adults, kids, and even pets!
- Free Reign Everyday Tank: – The Free Reign Everyday Tank is the last tank top I’ll ever buy. It’s flattering for all body shapes and works for every occasion whether it’s a work meeting or a long road trip due to the comfortable and supportive design. I want to give one to all of my girlfriends!
- Dossier Aromatic Star Anise Candle: Dossier is known for bringing clean, ethically sourced, long-lasting, high-end perfume without the markups. Now they have candles so you can enjoy their scents at home too! I’ve never smelled such a fragrant, long-lasting candle. Each scent is inspired by a famous perfume – names like Dior Sauvage and Le Labo Fragrances’ Rose 31 Perfume. They use recyclable, environmentally friendly materials for our packaging which helps our planet and saves you money.
- Wolf Moon Bourbon Whiskey: Wolf Moon Bourbon Whiskey was created by country music superstar Jason Aldean. It offers a uniquely classic American experience of drinking straight bourbon and listening to country music. It has smooth, sweet, caramel, and oat notes and is complex but still goes down easy!
- Giftcard Granny Personalized Visa Gift Card: If you really don’t know what to get, a personalized gift card from Giftcard Granny is the perfect option! You can choose the amount and upload a photo that the company will print on the face of the card.
- Feltman Brothers Baby Chick Romper: Feltman Brothers is my go-to source for baby and toddler gifts. Their clothing is truly heirloom quality. My newest favorite is their Baby Chick set – soft, classy, and oh so cute! The romper is made of pure white and a panel bodice featuring the most adorable and intricate chick embroidery.
- California Crafted Catalina Box: California Crafted curates gift boxes featuring products from small businesses based all over California. They are the perfect way to show you care and share local love! You can even curate a completely unique custom box from their assortment of products. Send your loved one a gift box of the best that California has to offer, from foods to bath and spa products.
- Bags + Stella Monogram Set: San Francisco-based Bags + Stella is a purveyor of little luxuries and home accents. Their Monogram Set includes one of their fabulous candles with an accompanying glass cloche, large match set, and a concrete hexagon coaster. The candle is hand-poured and made from 100% American-grown soy wax with a cotton, lead-free wick.
- FIERCE Skincare by Pietro Simone: Skincare expert Pietro Simone has developed a clean & ethical skincare range called FIERCE. Pietro developed his newest line in response to the Covid pandemic & lockdowns when he experienced his own issues with hormonal changes & imbalances resulting in personal challenges. I definitely notice my skin has changed in the last two years, especially because I wear a mask at work so I was so happy to find these products. The products also contain Italian Bella ComplexTM- Pietro Simone’s signature compound which supports skin’s regeneration process.