Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it, but don’t worry! I’ve done the work for you with my annual Valentine’s Day Gift Guide. You’ll find a few traditional gifts, like bubbly and chocolate, and also a few surprises! There’s truly something for everyone. I’ve tested each product personally and can 100% vouch for them and the companies behind them. Many of the gifts have eco-friendly, vegan, and have natural ingredients so you can feel about supporting the company behind them. A few are even on sale or have a discount offered if you sign up for their mailing list.
Without further ado, let’s get into the list!
Read on for my Valentine’s Gift Guide…
- Misen Essentials Knife Set – Misen makes Japanese steel knives that maximize versatility and minimize counter space. Their three or five pieces sets are so high quality and versatile you can use them for almost any cooking task. Each knife is made from premium high-carbon stainless steel and is thoughtfully designed to feel good in your loved one’s hand. The 15° blade angle (compared to Western-style 25°) makes them extra sharp and more accurate. Misen knives are meant to last and have a lifetime guarantee. A set of these knives is the perfect gift for the foodie in your life.
- Burga Purple Skies Marble Phone Case – Burga makes the absolute cutest phone cases with a huge selection of designs and colors. They are also super protective but still slim and lightweight. These make a great Valentine’s gift for a teenager or best friend. They also have equally beautiful water bottles, reusable mugs, iPad cases, MacBook cases, and Airpods cases.
- Aavrani Healing Rose Clay Mask – I know there’s someone in your life who deserves extra pampering! Aavrani’s ultra-healing rose clay mask draws out impurities, restores damaged skin, and improves skin elasticity. It contains saffron, pomegranate, rose clay, rose water, and pure rose oil. Each jar contains 6,000 distilled rose petals! The clay mask is also made without mineral oil, parabens, sulfates, irritants, synthetic fragrances, or animal cruelty. When tested, 100% of people experienced softer skin and 98% felt a smoother skin texture. The company donates 2% of annual proceeds to Shanti Bhavan School in India to help children from impoverished backgrounds via educational intervention
- Norman Love 24 Piece Heart Gift Box – Norman Love Chocolates are truly little works of art. I surprised Pat with their 24-piece gift box this year. It contains 10 limited-edition Valentine’s Day hearts in flavors like Raspberry Rose and Coffee Latte and also 14 pieces from the signature chocolate collection. We’ve been indulging in two pieces every night when we unwind before bed. It’s been such a decadent treat and has really given us some meaningful quality time to look forward to! There’s no comparison to Normal Love Chocolates! They make a great gift no matter what the occasion is. And yes, Norman’s last name is actually LOVE!
- Nouvelle Pearl Twisted 14k Gold-Filled Hoop Earrings – You can’t go wrong with jewelry for Valentine’s day! Nouvelle Pearl just released these beautiful handmade 14kt gold-filled hoop earrings in three sizes. They are such a classic but still modern silhouette that anyone can wear. The hoops are made in the USA in 14kt gold-fill. This means that with proper care the gold will not wear over time – a gift made to last the test of time! Nouvelle Pearl also has solid gold-filled hoops as well.
- Amame Body & Face Serum Duo Set – Named after the Spanish word for “love me,” Amame creates organic, sustainable, and cruelty-free skincare. I love that they keep things super simple – with fewer ingredients in higher concentrations. Their Body & Face Serum Duo Set is a great intro to the brand. It contains Turmeric & Lemon Brightening Face Serum which will brighten and nourish the skin and the Rosehip Moisturizing Body Serum which is lightweight and absorbent. Right now you can use code ‘LOVEME’ for 20% off until 2/7.
- Stoller Wine Chemistry Pinot Noir Rosé Bubbles – Nothing says romance like boozy pink bubbles! We’ll be drinking Stoller Wine Chemistry Pinot Noir Rosé this year. It’s a great value and pairs beautifully with a luxurious breakfast in bed or a dinner made at home. It’s fun to drink and perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- Estella Organic Stuffed Elephant – I’m in love with this beautiful stuffed elephant from Estella. It’s handmade in Peru from 100% organic cotton and SO cute! It’s soft and lovable and perfect for little hands. Estella makes eco-friendly baby toys and organic cotton toddler clothes that are kind to the environment and beautifully made.
- Sonhab Strawberries & Dark Chocolate Love Bar – Sonhab makes chocolate that is both healthy and indulgent. This beautiful chocolate bar is organic, vegan, and anti-oxidant packed. It’s a nod to health, wellness, and love – all perfect for Valentine’s day! It contains no refined sugar and is bean to bar with cacao brought in from Madagascar.
- Pillow Slides – There’s nothing better at the end of a long day than coming home and sliding my feet into my Pillow Slides. They are soft, thick, and comfortable – it’s honestly like a hug for your feet! The Pillow Slides are ergonomically designed, the toe-to-tail is 15° angled balancing the pressure from your feet through to your hips. Buy a pair for your Valentine and one for yourself as they are currently 60% off!
- Inspire & Brew Coffee – You can feel good about giving the gift of Inspire & Brew Coffee. They give an amazing 50% of profits from each bag sold to the nonprofit of the buyer’s choice. It’s a gift that truly gives back! Their mission is to produce a high-quality premium organic coffee that is sustainable and honoring to all in the process. They want to sell 1 million bags of coffee and donate over $2.5 million dollars within their first year alone! I love the balanced and smooth Honduran blend but you really can’t go wrong.
- Pretty Conscious Be Mine Gift Set – Pretty Conscious is an earth-friendly botanical beauty brand created by a mother to help her son’s eczema. She developed a body butter that cleared his skin and the rest is history! All of their products are vegan & cruelty-free and made in small batches, by hand, in the USA. This gift set contains their Chocolate Body Butter, Rose Whipped Soap Scrub, and Pomegranate Lip Butter. These products will pamper your loved one from head to toe!
- Navinka Skin Nightly Calibrator – Navinka’s Nightly Calibrator is my Valentine’s gift to myself this year. It contains a blend of gentle acids, mushrooms, and elderberry that even out skin texture, brighten dull complexion, reduce dark spots and acne scars, and doesn’t dry out the skin. My skin is glowing when I wake up in the morning! It’s great for dry, irritated skin, clogged pores, eczema, and milia.
- Colorado Aromatics Chocolate Soap – Just in time for Valentine’s day, Colorado Aromatics has released a handmade vegan bar soap made with Rocky Mountain water, chocolate nibs, and cocoa powder. It looks and smells like a large bar of dark chocolate. It also has finely ground cherry stones for gentle exfoliation. Much of the herbs and ingredients for their soap are grown right on their farm in Colorado.
- Maika Goods City Sling Bag – The Maika Goods City Sling is small but mighty – perfect to hold all of your Valentine’s essentials. The cute style is roomier than it looks and will fit everything she needs on the go. It’s made in Oakland, California with sturdy recycled canvas, vegan leather trim, eco-friendly pigment inks. The print is hand-drawn and hand-printed.
- Giftcard Granny Customized Gift Cards – If you are totally stumped and just can’t figure out what to get for Valentine’s Day, there are Giftcard Granny customized gift cards. Just upload a photo and Giftcard Granny will mail your loved one a fun and personalized gift card that is sure to make them smile!