The skincare industry is constantly evolving, with new products and technologies emerging all the time. It can be hard to keep up with the latest trends and know which products are right for you. That’s why I’ve put together this list of my favorite skincare products right now. I’ve included products for all skin types and concerns, from acne to aging. So whether you’re looking for a new cleanser or a new moisturizer, I’ve got you covered.
Read on for skincare products you need to try!
1. Bella Schneider Beauty Caviar & Carat Complete Anti-Aging Collection All-Day Crème: Bella Schneider, the woman behind La Belle Day Spa & Salon also has a luxurious skincare line. Her luxurious anti-aging cream keeps skin soft and glowing. It’s formulated with powerful ingredients, such as hyaluronic acid, caviar extract, and pearl extract, to help smooth away wrinkles, recharge skin cells, and improve tone and elasticity. Gold essence is also included to restore firmness and radiance, leaving skin velvety, firm, and flawless.
2. Medi Lift Needle Lift Skincare Collection: I have to admit when I first heard about the Needle Lift line from Medi Lift I was confused and skeptical! I couldn’t imagine how 600,000 Microscopic Needles (Micro-Spicules) would feel when rubbed on my skin. Micro-spicules are needle-like structures derived from sea sponges, delivering active ingredients deeper into the skin for plumping, tightening, and firming. The ‘needles’ will create micro-channels, mimicking the effects of a gentle microneedling treatment. Surprisingly, it’s not at all painful. It’s more of a tingling sensation which I have to admit I really enjoy because you can feel the product working! The collection is made to work together in three steps, starting with the First Essence, then the Needle Lift Serum, and followed by one of three moisturizers.
3. KARYNG Illuminate Enzyme Mask With Pro-Verte™ Complex: This natural, vegan, and gluten-free mask uses the naturally anti-inflammatory Pro-Verte Complex as well as Papain, Bentonite, Olive Oil, Swertia Chirata Leaf, and Quartz to brighten, lighten, clear pores, and improve skin texture. The result is improved skin appearance. It is effective at removing dead skin cells, clearing pores, and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The mask is also gentle on skin and does not contain any harsh chemicals.
f4. Purr CBD Face Serum: This hemp-derived CBD serum hydrates, brightens, and reduces the signs of stress, fatigue, fine lines, and wrinkles. It leaves your face feeling fresh, revived, and restored. Made with organic camellia oil, rosehip oil, and pomegranate seed oil, it’s a luxurious serum that you’ll love to use. For midday tension, take a couple of drops and rub them into your temples or the base of your head. Let the serum work its magic and help you relax and de-stress.
5. Herbacin Skin Solutions Age Spot Primer: Even though I’m now diligent about sun avoidance and wearing SPF, it hasn’t always been that way! Herbacin Age Spot Primer is a special skincare cream that reduces pigmentation spots and helps protect against photoaging. It contains the extract of the langsat tree, modern UV filters, and a triple plant formula. It is free from parabens, mineral oil, and artificial colorings. It is also dermatologically tested and suitable for all skin types, especially highly pigmented skin.
6. Surratt Hinoki Facial Mist: I use this facial mist from Surratt to refresh and revive my skin during a long work day at the hospital. It instantly hydrates and soothes, and revives dull, tired skin. It’s also gently scented with hinoki, a calming woody-citrus fragrance. The superfine mist is made with rice bran extract, which hydrates and soothes. Vitamin C evens skin tone, while hinoki oil reduces inflammation and is suitable for acne-prone skin.
7. Albolene Hydrating Cleansing Balm: Albolene has released three new hydrating products: Hydrating Daily Cleanser, Hydrating Micellar Milk, and Hydrating Cleansing Balm. These products are designed to cleanse and hydrate the skin without stripping it of its natural oils. They are developed by dermatologists and contain 5 unique moisturizers, including Hyaluronic Acid. These products are perfect for people with dry, sensitive, or combination skin. I love the cleansing balm which melts away my eyeliner and makeup effortlessly!
8. Korres Greek Yoghurt Wide Awake Eye Gel: This eye serum uses Greek yogurt and caffeine to decrease dark circles and combat puffiness to give rested and hydrated skin. I love that the roll-on dispenser gives a hygienic and hands-free application. This summer I plan to keep it in the fridge to give me an extra refreshing sensation. It’s also cruelty-free and vegetarian.
9. Radixir Confidence Serum: This all-natural serum detoxifies congested acne-prone skin with active anti-aging ingredients. Niacinamide, plant stem cells, and sunflower seed oil soothe inflammation, redness, and puffiness. The light, hydrating serum feeds and repairs skin without blocking pores. It can also be used as a light summer moisturizer for oily skin. It works for all skin types, especially combination, oily, and acne-prone skin. It also works well with their Confidence Moisturizer.
10. Cede Protect Barrier Serum: Cede products contain carefully-selected ingredients that promote healing, calming, regenerating, and have anti-inflammatory benefits. Their Protect Barrier Serum is a lightweight, hydrating, and protective serum that helps restore and balance your skin barrier. It is packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and omega fatty acids to help fight free radicals, retain moisture, and energize the skin. The serum also contains collagen-stimulating, cell-protecting, and soothing ingredients to help reduce redness and irritation. The serum has a light, gel-like texture, and a slight aloe aroma. It is vegan, cruelty-free, and fragrance-free. With daily use, you may notice a reduction in redness, acne breakouts healing faster, and your skin feeling hydrated and more balanced.
11. Avarelle Acne Cover Patch: My skin isn’t acne prone, but when I do get the occasional zit it is dramatic. Avarelle Acne Cover Patches use advanced hydrocolloid technology to reduce the size of blemishes and draw out gunk. The patches are also formulated with clean acne-fighting ingredients like tea tree, cica, and calendula oil. It’s hard to believe a tiny almost translucent patch can be effective but it really works. Within hours my zit was smaller and it had nearly vanished by the next day. Compare this with my usual experience of squeezing it until it gets super big and angry and then watching it slowly heal over several days and you can see why this is a beauty VIP.
12. A Method Advanced TX Lightening Gel Elixir: This serum Dr. Tina Alster is an advanced solution for youthful skin. It reduces discoloration, hydrates, and protects against free radicals. The serum is formulated with Tranexamic Acid, a powerful ingredient that helps to improve the appearance of uneven pigmentation and discoloration. It also helps to strengthen and firm the skin barrier, while hydrating dry, stressed skin. Additionally, the serum contains skin conditioning ingredients that enhance the look of the skin’s natural glow and antioxidant ingredients that help lock out free radicals. If you are looking for a professionally-developed product to improve the appearance of your skin, the Tranexamic Acid serum is a great option.
13. Vitabrid C12 Wrinkle Serum: Vitabrid C12 technology delivers 12 hours of Vitamin C into the skin by encapsulating active vitamin C between bio-friendly mineral layers. Their weightless, highly effective serum is powered by Vitabrid’s unique Secret Code P-151 formulation to optimize absorption and rejuvenate skin. It is clinically proven to help target fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin discoloration, and smooth skin texture while refining pores. An impressive 85% of consumers noticed smoother skin texture after 8 weeks of use.
Share Your Thoughts