Your beauty routine is one of the most important things you can do for yourself. It’s how you take care of your skin, hair, and nails, and it’s how you make yourself feel confident and beautiful. But with so many products on the market, it can be hard to know which ones are right for you. That’s where I come in. I’ve done the research and found the best products for every step of your beauty routine. From cleansers and moisturizers to serums and sunscreens, I’ve got you covered! This is post two of four in my spring beauty series. You can find Post 1, my favorite ec0-friendly beauty products here.
Below you’ll find a few standout beauty products and what I’m currently using for my hair.
1. Vegamour GRO Dry Shampoo: Because I only wash my hair every 4-5 days, dry shampoo is an essential part of my beauty routine. I’ve probably tested a dozen versions and was almost universally disappointed with the results. Until now, I’d been loyal to my current brand for three years. That was until I tested Vegamour GRO Shampoo. It is now my one and only dry shampoo! It absorbs oil and odor, refreshes the scalp, and adds volume to hair. It’s safe for everyday use and made with plant-based ingredients. Their entire hair care line supports denser, thicker hair care growth which is a huge concern for me.
2. Keracell Invigorating Shampoo with MHCsc Technology: Keracell creates effective skincare products that deliver real results. Their MHCsc™ Technology, harnesses a combination of Fibroblasts and Mesenchymal Cells, and Exosome delivery. I’m very concerned about thinning hair, so I was excited to find their Invigorating Shampoo. It gently cleanses the scalp and hair while restoring and maintaining the proper moisture balance. MHCsc Technology, Peptides, and Baikal Skullcap are formulated to stimulate keratinocytes for renewed hair growth. Check out the before and after photos on the product page if you aren’t convinced!
3. Ashunta Sheriff Beauty Thermal Blush: This blush is literal sorcery. It appears crystal clear in the bottle, but when you dab the applicator onto your skin it reacts to your skin’s natural pH level to give you a healthy glow and a perfect flushed look. It also contains botanical ingredients like antioxidant neem leaf extract, vitamin E, and hydrating sunflower seed and jojoba oil to nurture your skin.
4. CHI Keratin Mist: CHI Keratin Mist is a leave-in strengthening treatment that provides hair with strength, protection, and softness. It protects hair from the daily use of thermal tools, infuses hair with proteins, and evens the porosity of the hair shaft. The mist is lightweight and easy to apply, and it leaves hair feeling soft, smooth, and manageable.
5. Inner Beauty Well Defined Liquid Eyeliner: This vegan, 97% natural liquid eyeliner matches the pH of your eyes and soothes sensitive lids with anti-inflammatory cornflower water. It has a smooth, even, matte finish and stays put all day without smudging or flaking. The flexible felt-tip applicator is so easy to use I got a perfect cat-eye on the first try. It also easily washes away with warm water.
6. Nutree Cosmetics Brazilian Hair Expert Thermal Mask for All Hair Colors: Expert Hair Mask is a professional treatment that smooths, softens, and adds shine to weak, colored, or chemically treated hair. Incredibly, the effects last for up to 8 weeks! Wheat protein, seaweed, tamarind, and almond oil work together to fight dryness, brittleness, split ends, and damage.
7. Strength x Beauty Unbreakable Strengthening Hair Balm: This strengthening, thickening hair balm is a paraben-, sodium-, and gluten-free formula that protects fine, weak, or damaged hair. It prevents breakage, eliminates frizz, and adds body and shine. It is also infused with biotin and provides UV and thermal protection. It contains key ingredients such as coconut oil to nourish and strengthen the hair cuticle, chamomile flower extract to strengthen and protect from damage, yarrow extract to restore suppleness and help counteract hair fall, and sage leaf extract to strengthen at the root and stimulate healthy hair growth. It’s perfect for people like me who want to strengthen, thicken, and protect their hair.