Although I love a good statement ring, lately I’ve found myself drawn towards delicate stackable rings. Sometimes I’ll wear three to four rings on one finger! There are so many more options than just simple gold bands.
There are so many stackable ring options that will fit any style or budget. Read on for some of my favorites…
Stackable rings are easily customizable depending on your style preferences or mood. I suggest starting with a set of rings that go together all from the same place and then adding a few statement pieces that can easily be swapped out. Look for ‘wow’ pieces like pavé rings, rings with colorful baguette stones, or funky shapes. I’ll leave links for a few ideas down below.
Here are a few tips for styling the perfect layered ring look:
- Keep most of the rings the same thickness. Stick to at most one thicker ring, just like the first photo in this post.
- If you are starting out, keep things cohesive by only choosing one metal – gold, silver, or rose gold.
- Know the size of each of your fingers, so your rings will fit perfectly!
- If I’m worried about overdoing it, sometimes I’ll take a photo of my look and send it to a friend for a second opinion.
- Choose a variety of textures and mix rings with stones and without stones.
- You’ll be showing off your hands, so don’t forget to keep your nails trimmed and manicured.
Ideas for stackable rings
Add a pop of color by adding a ring that has colored stones:
If you just want an ‘easy’ button, there are lots of options for stackable ring sets:
You can even toe the line between delicate and masculine with a flat ring, like this one:
If ‘more is more’ is your motto, try this stackable set that has twelve rings:
Oh, and don’t forget your pinky:
Shop some of my favorite delicate stackable rings here:
I’d love to hear your thoughts! Do you love the stackable ring look as much as I do? Let me know in the comments below! If you do wear this trend, make sure you tag me on social media at @asideofsweet so I can check out your style!
This post is a collaboration with Nakturnal.