We are just finishing up a backyard remodel so outdoor entertaining has been top of mind! Here are a few things I’ve purchased for our backyard this month.
1. Peugeot Beech Wood Salt & Pepper Mills: Peugeot has genuinely elevated the humble salt and pepper mills made from beech wood and painted in various colors. My choice is the Tahiti pair – complementing soft pink and reddish brown. They are made in France with wood sourced from French PEFC-certified forests and have a lifetime-guaranteed steel mechanism.
2. MagicLinen Linen Tablecloth: MagicLinen makes beautiful tablecloths in a variety of colors finished with a simple seam for a contemporary look. They are made from 100% European flax and stone washed for maximum softness. They are made in Lithuania.
3. Terrain Over-the-Table-Rod: I plan to add a little whimsy to our summer parties with this adjustable rod that fits onto the table. With clamps to position securely on either side of the table, you can wrap botanical elements, light strings, and garlands for effortless decorating.
4. Business & Pleasure Amalfi Umbrella: I love this simple and elegant Mediterranean-style umbrella with a touch of whimsy thanks to its fun patterns. It provides enough shade for four. It is UV and water-resistant and has 98% Block out and UPF 50+.
5. Kindred Infinite Fire Bowl: We just ordered our own Kindred Fire Bowl for our backyard remodel. I looked everywhere for months and Kindred Bowls truly have everything we are looking for. They offer unique finishes including travertine which matches our pavers! Kindred Bowls have powerful 65,000 BTU burner, all brass fittings, heavy-duty stainless steel platform, and a 10-year limited warranty. Innovative brass burner system uses half the fuel of conventional fire rings, yet produces higher flames and a brighter appearance.