The age old question – what do you get for The Girl Who Has Everything? We all have a girl like this in our lives – she’s decked out with the latest technology, knows what boutique just opened downtown and knows what you’ll be coveting this season – because she pre-ordered it weeks ago. Lucky for you, I happen to be friends with The Girl so I put together a quick gift guide with ideas for her. What are you getting the girl who has everything this year?
1. Rocksbox :: I absolutely adore this new subscription service that allows you to “rent” designer jewelry for a flat monthly fee. The Girl who has everything can exchange her jewels as many times as she wants throughout the month. It’s like giving her an endless closet of beautiful shiny things to play with. Get the first month for only $9 with the discount code ‘MakeMeShine‘.
2. Blue Bottle x Timbuk2 Travel Coffee Set :: The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is heat up water so we can have our coffee. When we’re on the go, it’s not so easy. This amazing travel coffee set collaboration from Blue Bottle and Timbuk2 The Girl is fully caffeinated even when she’s away from home.
3. Will Leather Ludlow Oxfords :: I’m a longtime fan of Will Leather, but I had no idea they had gorgeous leather shoes until I spotted them on a chic San Franciscan. I actually stopped her on the street to figure out where she got them.
4. Capital Two Tone Cherry Sunglasses :: Wooden sunglasses are a surefire conversation starter. These beauties are made locally and sustainably in San Francisco. Made in the USA never looked so good.
5. Rebecca Minkoff Wallet :: The Girl who has everything is probably obsessed with mint right now. Not that I’d know anything about that. I’ve just heard she likes mint. And looking chic when paying for parking.
6. Glossier Soothing Face Mist :: This isn’t a gift guide for the girl who is a practical minimalist, ok? A few spritzes of this rose water and aloe potion will leave The Girl feeling refreshed. Let’s also talk about Glossier’s branding, ok? I can’t stop staring at the bottle!
7. FashionABLE Scarf :: This gorgeous scarf was designed by Erin Loechner of Design for Mankind. Part of the proceeds go to creating sustainable business and fighting poverty in Africa. Get 10% off your first purchase by using this link.
8. Bare Minerals Star of the Show :: I love makeup, but sometimes I need a little inspiration to get out of my beauty comfort zone. This kit from Bare Minerals has everything The Girl needs to do the perfect holiday smoky eye, plus the perfect compliments for the rest of her face too. It’s so affordable ($126 of make up for $38, what!?) you can get one for each of your gal pals this year.
9. Half United Fighting Hunger Necklace :: Another wearable gift that also does good, this necklace from Half United is made out of an old bullet. The Girl can look pretty yet edgy and she can feel good about know that she’s helping to fight hunger in the US and abroad.
10. PACT Heather Grey Harvest Socks :: I don’t know when socks got such a bad rap as terrible gifts! I get socks almost every year from my in-laws and it’s the best thing ever. My feet are always cold so I wear socks all around the house. I think our dryer eats socks as I’m always in need of some replacements. I’m sure our Girl is too. This cozy pair from PACT is knit in a wind-powered factory so they’re sustainable too.
P.S. – You probably already figured this out, but this is basically a list of everything I want for Christmas…
Thanks so much for reading A Side of Sweet! For more Sweet in your life, you can find me on Instagram, Pinterest, Bloglovin’, or Twitter, or subscribe to receive a weekly email with new posts (see sidebar).