It’s my favorite time of year! Time to share my holiday gift guide with all of my favorite things that I’m giving this year – or purchased for myself! #TreatYoSelf
I have spent weeks testing each of these gifts rigorously to ensure they deserve my seal of approval! That means I’ve tasted the chocolate, used the beauty products and even slept in the PJs! The things I do in the name of research. 🙂
I hope you’ll find someone for everyone on your list. If I missed someone, let me know in the comments and we’ll brainstorm together until we find the perfect gift!
Read on for the gift guide!
- Josephine Alexander Collective Rainbow Cascade Earrings – These eye-catching rainbow earrings are handmade in Peru by one of the talented artists in JA Collective. I love browsing their site when I’m in need of a colorful, thoughtful gift. I also own many of their pieces myself and they always make me smile when I wear them. For another fun idea, check out their Ellie the Elephant bag.
- Idalia Baudo Jewelry Pavé Hearts Ring – This unbelievably beautiful pavé ring will add some sparkle to her holiday this year. Idalia Baudo jewelry is made with pride and the highest quality materials by a family of craftsmen in Italy. I love that the ring design easily fits all finger sizes meaning you don’t have to guess her ring size.
- by robynblair Candy Dish – Viral indulgence artist Robyn Blair Davidson creates colorful art featuring popular candy. My favorites are the ultra-meta acrylic candy dishes. These colorful conversation starters are truly works of art. I can’t wait to display one in my new photography studio!
- Safe-T Fire Extinguisher – Safe-T makes chic, stylish and uniquely designed fire extinguishers. I never would have thought of a fire extinguisher as a work of art until I came across these beautiful extinguishers. They have a variety of designs that will complement any decor and some really fun novelty ones that will make your giftee smile! In addition to great holiday presents, they also make amazing house warming gifts.
- Sequin Jewelry Fuschia Stone Heart Pendant Necklace – I get compliments on this gorgeous heart pendant from Sequin every time I wear it. The beautiful color really stands out, and this style is also available in turquoise and coral. It’s a great gift idea for mom, best friend, or girlfriend.
- Shinesty Christmas Camo PJs – I’m obsessed with my new pajamas from Shinesty. They take the “ugly Christmas sweater” idea to the next level with hilarious prints like 50 shades of Santa and Ninja Bread on items like PJs, “suits”, and even swimsuits.
- Ayur Luxe Damage Control Kit – Because a good hair day is the ultimate luxury, treat your loved one with this kit of premium hair products designed to revitalize damaged and overtreated hair. Ayur Luxe uses ancient herbs and 100% natural ingredients to keep hair looking great. I just started using the kit myself and love how my hair is starting to look less fried from heat styling.
- Plover Young Chef Gift Box – For the aspiring chef in your life, get him or her this fun gift set that has everything they need to make a variety of mini baked goods. The box includes beautiful enamel bakeware, recipe cards, and an apron. Available in red and pink.
- Airfree Air Purifier – If you have a loved one that suffers from allergies, the Airfree Air Purifier is such a thoughtful gift! This small filterless air purifier is effective against bacteria, viruses, mildew, mold, dust mite allergens, pet allergens, pollen and tobacco odors. It’s low maintenance, small and silent.
- Busy Beauty Showerless Gift Kit – For the lady who is always on the go, the Busy Beauty Kit will take her from the gym to work or play, while still staying fresh. The kit includes dry shampoo, dry conditioner, showerless body wipes, and showerless shave gel. A dry shampoo addict, myself, I love using it so I can go a few days without washing my hair. That means more sleep in the morning and less water use. All the products are TSA approved and perfect for the frequent traveler.
- Katchy Insect Trap – This may not be the most romantic gift, but it’s what I’m getting Pat for the holidays! Fruit fly season drives him crazy and although watching him chase them around with a vacuum was entertaining, I had to do something. The Katchy attracts bugs with UV light meaning its non-toxic and doesn’t make an annoying buzzing sound.
- Rheos Floating Sunglasses – My Rheos are the most comfortable sunglasses I’ve ever owned. I’ve been wearing the Wyecreek style everywhere and I’m totally blown away by how lightweight they are! I totally forget I’m even wearing them. They are so light they actually float – no more losing sunglasses at the beach! The polarized with lenses that don’t have any distortion, and they are also anti-fog, anti-scratch and anti-glare.
- Lumin Complete Skincare Gift Set – Give the gift of amazing skin with this skincare gift set from Lumin. This gift set includes all six of the company’s best-selling products. It will address all the classic skincare concerns from clogged pores to fine lines. Even though it’s marketed for men, I love these products so much so I sometimes steal them from Pat.
- Cleure Eyes on the Prize Gift Set – Cleure products are free of fragrance, masking fragrance, harsh preservatives, parabens, formaldehyde, and other common irritants. This great starter kit has $95 in products for only $65, including eye cream, night cream, and eye repair gel. Their products are especially great for aging and dry skin. All products are TSA friendly meaning your loved one can take them anywhere!
- Geometric Goods Small Leather Waist Bag – Geometric Goods makes unique leather cases in geometric and minimal designs. I own this beautiful waist bag and it is the perfect combination of stylish and practical. They also make a variety of laptop sleeves and cell phone cases. Each item is handcrafted in Europe from environmentally-friendly leather.
- Lazy Turtle Honu Beach Tote – The beach bum in your life will love a tote from Lazy Turtle. It’s the perfect splash-proof tote to keep all of his or her belongings zipped up and dry. The turtle print will remind them that a portion of the purchase went to help conserve turtles and other wildlife in South Florida.
- CHI Spin N Curl – If there’s a lady in your life who has long hair, she’ll love the CHI Spin N Curl. I’m always struggling to get perfect beachy curls, but this tool makes it easy! It uses a lower temperature meaning it’s better for my hair and, after watching a quick YouTube video, I found it really easy to use.
- Normal Love Chocolates 25-Piece Signature Gift Set – Normal Love Chocolates are little pieces of art. We tried a gift set and I literally gasped when I opened the box! It’s not just for looks though – they also taste amazing. Each one is delicately and beautifully flavored with things like peanut butter marshmallow and yuzu mango.
- Leather Fotostrap Camera Strap – This is the only product that was in my gift guide last year that’s making a repeat! It sparks joy every time I pick up my camera so I wanted to include it again. I have the leather version, but they also have a variety of canvas straps as well. You can even have it personalized for the special shutterbug in your life.
- Sportiqe Men’s Daly Joggers – Pat loves these! They are so soft and the fit is great. It’s slim, but not too slim, and perfect for lounging at home at the end of a long day. I also have some Sportiqe clothing so I can personally vouch for the quality and fit of these comfort basics.
- Alessandra Palms Valentina Handbag – This gorgeous handbag is hand-woven from Iraca Palm leaves by skilled artisans. It comes in four jewel-tone colors and is so eye-catching. The weaving is so delicate and unique it’s a true work of art. Alessandra Palms employs 15 women from impoverished communities and neighborhoods in Colombia to make all of their beautiful products.
- Fairchild Baldwin Hinged Scarf Cuff – Beautiful printed silk scarves are wrapped around a metal cuff to give you that on-trend wearable scarf look, without needing the skill to put it on! I love that it’s supported by a metal cuff that easily opens and closes to make it fuss-free. You should also check out Fairchild Baldwin’s beautiful handmade resin jewelry.
- Sprinkle Pop Gingerbread House Kit – Get in the holiday spirit with a gingerbread house kit from Sprinkle Pop! This fun kit comes with their beautiful sprinkle mixes instead of gross generic candy. It’s like Christmas in a box.
- Unwrapped Life Plastic-Free Bar Shampoo & Conditioner – If your loved one is like us and trying to cut down on plastic to save the environment, spoil them with bar shampoo and conditioner from Unwrapped Life. I have to admit, I was skeptical about using a bar of conditioner, but it left my hair feeling soft and smooth – perhaps even better than my regular conditioner! They have a variety of bars for different hair concerns and are vegan, cruelty-free and all-natural. You don’t have to take my word for it though! Just read the dozens of five-star reviews from happy customers.
- Delicacies Jewelry Delish Necklace – Pretty much anything on the Delicacies site will make a great gift for the foodie in your life! They make food-inspired jewelry like pasta shaped rings and necklaces with words like “pizza” and “spicy” I obviously got the ‘Sweet’ necklace for myself – it’s so fun to wear this nod to my blog name! A purchase of any of their Delish necklaces also provides 15 meals to help feed the hungry.
- Bomshbee Tinge Dinnerware – Tinge Clay dinnerware is very sturdy and functional, but still beautifully made. We love the texture of the exposed rims on the pieces contrasted with a semi-translucent glaze. A Tinge dinnerware set also makes a great ongoing gift as you can buy a couple of pieces every year until your loved ones have a complete set! We are doing this with my mother-in-law and it makes it easy on her end, and something we can look forward to every year for the holidays.
- Isabelle Grace Personalized Stacking Rings – These beautiful 14K gold-filled rings are handmade and stamped at the Isabelle Grace studio.They can be personalized with meaningful words or names to make this such a thoughtful gift! In addition to rings, they also have bracelets and necklaces that can be personalized. She’ll think of you every time she wears them.