The holidays are rapidly approaching, so it’s time to figure out who made it on your “nice” list this year! If you’re looking for a thoughtful gift that won’t break the bank, welcome to the second part of my annual gift guide! If you missed the first part, you’ll find over two dozen holiday gift ideas in part one here.
All of these items have been personally tested by me to ensure they measure up and have my personal seal of approval. Below you’ll find great stocking stuffers, gifts for kids, coworker gifts and even a few you might just want to give to yourself! 🙂
Read on for the guide!
- Uncommon Goods Terrarium Candles – I’m legitimately in love with these delicate terrarium candles from Uncommon Goods. I’m excited to be turning one of our spare bedrooms into a photography studio, and getting these candles has basically doubled the anticipation. They are just meant to be displayed. I also got their cactus pillows made with felted wool to put on my studio couch. So cute!
- Lonecone All-Weather MudBoots for Toddlers and Kids – These sturdy boots come in so many different colors and patterns. We got a pair for our nephew and even let him pick the print – the Little Dipper star print you see in the photo above. One part snow boot and one part insulated rain boot, your little giftee can wear them all year.
- Kapa Nui Nails Starter Kit – Kapa Nui makes a healthy, luxurious product line of deeply pigmented, long-lasting nail polish. Their products are safe for everyone – even pregnant women and children. This starter kit contains their non-toxic nail polish remover, base coat and everything you need to give yourself (ahem, your giftee) the perfect manicure.
- EasyRead Time Teacher Watch – EasyRead watches and clocks are great for the eager learner in your life who is starting to work on telling time. Worn every day, they can practice with the watch even when they are on the go. The straps come in a variety of colors and the watches are water-resistant.
- Alphabet Trains Wooden Name Trains – These beautifully made wooden trains are perfect for the toddler in your family. They are easily customizable and I love that there’s no plastic – just real maple painted with non-toxic paint. They are not only cute and functional but can also teach kiddos how to spell their own names in a fun and playful way.
- Number 4 Hair Care Loyalty Gift Set – Number 4 Hair’s amazing products are free of sulfates, parabens, and 100% Vegan. Perfect for the hairstylist at heart, or anyone who wants to recreate salon-styled hair at home, this set features Super Comb Prep & Protect, Smoothing Balm, Sugar Texturizing Spray, Mighty Hair Spray, and Texture Paste. They also have a variety of other kits depending on need and hair type.
- Davidsons Tea Gift Set – These simple but unique tea assortments are the gift that keeps on giving! Your loved one will be able to enjoy over two dozen relaxing cups of tea thanks to your thoughtfulness. Davidson’s is committed to organic farming and environmentally friendly practices. Pat and I have incorporated their teas into our nightly routine and we love all the herbal options.
- Axol & Friends Plush Toys – Axol & Friends is a socially-conscious startup that designs plush toys that look like endangered species. Their goal is to raise awareness while raising money to empower youth to be activists and environmental conservationists.
- Dainty Girl Accessories Glitter Heart Holographic Bag – For the girliest of little girls on your list, check out Dainty Girl Accessories! I’m absolutely in love with this tiny holographic purse – and that rainbow strap!! They also make so many other fun products including sunglasses, mermaid tail blankets, and even a unicorn onesie.
- Ooh La Lemon Pineapple Oven Mit – Ooh La Lemon is owned by two 14-year-olds who obviously have exceptional taste! I could spend hours browsing all the brightly colored and whimsical products on their website. Think lots of lemon and pineapple motifs on your favorite kitchen products and party supplies. They also have a variety of stocking stuffers for everyone on your list.
- Paromi Tea Me Time Mug Set – Give your loved one some well-deserved Me Time with a mug and tea sachets from Paromi. Their chamomile lavender is our favorite but they have many tea blends to choose from! Paromi’s delicate teas come from the best estates in the world and are grown in small batches.
- FuzzyBaba Panda Booties – FuzzyBaba has an amazing assortment of funny animal slippers and socks that are SO soft. I have these panda booties and they make me laugh every time I put them on, but more importantly, they keep my feet so warm.
- Good Behind the Glam Naturally Tinted Lip Balm Trio Pack – This pack of natural lip balms makes a great stocking stuffer! GBG lip balms are gluten-free, paraben-free, and dye-free. Organic coconut oil, organic vitamin E, and organic castor oil work to seriously hydrate lips. Two of the balms are naturally tinted to give a soft color to lips.
- Mira Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle – I recently upgraded from a smaller water bottle to a giant 40-ounce water bottle from Mira and I almost tripled my water consumption at work! My bottle is ‘Starfish’ colored which is a beautiful blend of pink and orange. Mira has BPA-free, reusable, and vacuum insulated stainless steel product lines that offer a greener alternative to single-use plastic products. They also make food jars and even wine glasses!
- Sportiqe Phoebe Tee – Without a doubt the best fitting t-shirt I’ve ever owned. I’ve been living in this since it arrived. It’s slim-fitting without being tight and the fabric is soft but holds its shape.
- Sprinkle Pop Gourmet Sprinkle Mixes – Sprinkle Pop makes dozens of beautiful sprinkle mixes in every color of the rainbow. I highly recommend their signature Unicorn Sprinkle Mix, but why stop there? There’s really no downside to giving someone a gift that will inspire them to bake more. It’s a win for everyone! 🙂
- Bixby & Co. Winter Bonbon Collection – You can’t go wrong with chocolate! A gift of little bite-sized bonbons will work for almost anyone on your list! Bixby & Co. chocolates are made from ethically-sourced ingredients and they have gluten-free, vegan and organic options.