A festive peppermint infused gin cocktail recipe that is easy to make and ready to serve immediately. No need to wait days for the gin to infuse!
Infusing liquor with delicious things is always one of those things that I intend to do. Regretfully, it never seems to make it to the top of my ‘to do’ list. Inevitably, the party rolls around and I’m once again left without infused alcohol, wondering what to do for a cocktail recipe.
The peppermint infused gin in this recipe should really be peppermint “infused” gin (those are air quotes folks). The peppermint gin is actually made in a blender and is ready to serve immediately! That means this cocktail has all the deliciousness of an infused cocktail with none of the waiting.
It’s also the perfect holiday cocktail. It doesn’t get more festive than this pretty pink martini served with a crushed peppermint rim and garnished with a mini candy cane.
Thanks for reading A Side of Sweet! For more Sweet in your life, you can find me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, Bloglovin’, Snapchat (@asideofsweet), or Twitter. You can also subscribe to receive a weekly email with new posts and random musings from me.
Mannheim Steamroller Peppermint Infused Gin Cocktail
Recipe from Beefeater Gin.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 cocktail 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Mixed drink
- Cuisine: American
Peppermint Infused Gin Ingredients: (makes enough gin for four cocktails)
- 6 peppermint starlight mints
- 8 ounces gin
Peppermint Infused Gin Cocktail Ingredients:
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- Crushed starlight peppermint candies, for garnish
- Mini candy cane, for garnish
- Make the peppermint infused gin (makes enough for four drinks):
- Blend 6 starlight mints with 8 ounces of gin in a blender, until mints are fully dissolved (about 90 seconds).
- Make the peppermint cocktail:
- Moisten the rim of a martini glass with simple syrup. Dip rim in crushed peppermint candy.
- Shake 2 ounces of peppermint infused gin, lime juice, simple syrup and egg white with ice and strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a mini candy cane.
No need to let the peppermints sit in the gin. By blending them the gin is ready to use immediately! Makes enough peppermint infused gin for four cocktails.
Keywords: peppermint and gin cocktail recipe, holiday cocktail recipe, homemade holiday cocktails, peppermint and gin cocktails
Share Your Thoughts