A great fall appetizer recipe featuring baked lasagna crackers with feta and delicata squash. An easy and healthy way to use up leftover lasagna noodles.
What’s so different about this recipe?
You’re going to love this recipe! It’s such a fun spin on the usual cracker appetizers. Crackers made from baked lasagna noodles are crunchy and delicious, and so easy to make. Add some delicata squash, feta, and pomegranate seeds and you have a great fall appetizer perfect for your Thanksgiving feast.
This recipe is also a great way to use up leftover lasagna noodles. Let’s face it, we’ve all been there. Your lasagna dish is assembled and ready to go in the oven, and you have a stack of leftover cooked noodles!
Why you’ll love this lasagna recipe
One of the things I love about this recipe is that the lasagna noodles are baked, not fried. That means that not only are they easy to make, they are also healthier! You can also make the lasagna crackers and the delicata squash puree in advance meaning assembly the day of your occasion will be a snap. Just make sure you store the lasagna crackers in an airtight container overnight.
The lasagna crisps are also delicious on their own. You can also use them as crackers for your favorite dip or just to eat as a snack.
Oh, if you can’t find delicata squash at your local market, this recipe is easily made with acorn squash, butternut squash or even sweet potato puree instead! You may need to add a little more or less brown sugar depending on which squash you choose.
Thanks for reading A Side of Sweet! For more Sweet in your life, you can find me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, Bloglovin’, Snapchat (@asideofsweet), or Twitter. You can also subscribe to receive a weekly email with new posts and random musings from me.
Lasagna Crackers with Feta & Delicata Squash RecipePrint
Lasagna Crackers with Feta & Delicata Squash
A great Fall appetizer recipe featuring baked lasagna crackers with feta and delicata squash. An easy and healthy way to use up leftover lasagna noodles.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings, 1 serving = 5 crackers 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Italian
Delicata Squash Puree Ingredients:
- 2 delicata squash
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Lasagna Noodle Crackers Ingredients:
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Lasagna Crisps Toppings:
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
Make the Delicata Squash Puree:
- Slice delicata squash in half lengthwise and scrape seeds out. Roast at 350°F for 60 minutes. Scrape pulp out and mix with brown sugar. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Make the Baked Lasagna Noodle Crackers:
- Cut cooked lasagna noodles into cracker sized pieces. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with parmesan. Bake at 375°F until crispy, about 8-10 minutes.
Assemble the Lasagna Crisps:
- Spread delicata squash puree on lasagna crackers. Sprinkle with feta cheese and top with pomegranate seeds.