Naan BLT bites are a great game day appetizer recipe. They take just minutes to make and will be a hit for your Tailgating party.
One of the biggest American sporting events of the year is almost here! What better to enjoy the big game with than another American classic – BLTs? I’ve given the traditional BLT sandwich a great party upgrade with these easy-to-make naan BLT bites.
These BLT bites are served on Stonefire Naan, which is one of our supermarket staples.We use naan for everything, from dipping in humus to pizza crust for an easy dinner at home. For this recipe, I chose the mini size as they fit easily in the toaster and cut into perfect bite-sized pieces. Just add your bacon, lettuce, tomato and avocado and you’re ready to cheer on your team.
For tailgating and game day, I love making bite-sized appetizers so we don’t have to remember utensils. The easier to eat, the better! It’s also great to pick something that doesn’t require a ton of work. Less time prepping food means you won’t miss the game changing play that everyone talks about for the next two months. With just 10 minutes of prep time, this recipe is perfect.
Thank you so much for reading A Side of Sweet! For more Sweet in your life, you can find me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, Bloglovin‘, Snapchat (@asideofsweet), or Twitter. You can also subscribe to receive a weekly email with new posts.
Naan BLT Bites Recipe with Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato & AvocadoPrint
Naan BLT Bites
Naan BLT bites are a great game day appetizer recipe. They take just minutes to make and will be a hit for your Superbowl party. Instead of the mayonnaise you traditionally find on BLTs, try lightening things up with Greek yogurt instead.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 24 triangles, 3 triangles = 1 serving
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
- 4 Stonefire Original or Ancient Grain Mini Naan, toasted
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 1 head romaine or butter lettuce
- 1 avocado
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 strips of bacon, cooked and each slice cut into 3-4 pieces
- Slice each Stonefire Mini Naan into six triangles.
- Spread mayonnaise or yogurt onto each triangle.
- Tear or cut lettuce into bite sized pieces and place on top of mayonnaise.
- Peel and slice avocado into bite sized pieces and place on top of lettuce.
- Top each triangle with a piece of cherry tomato and a piece of bacon.
This blog post was sponsored by Stonefire but the opinions are completely my own based on my experience. You can find more naan recipe ideas by checking out the hashtag #HelloNaan and get a coupon off your purchase here. Wondering why I do sponsored posts? Click here.