Bacon wrapped brussels sprouts skewers, drizzled with maple syrup, because bacon makes everything better! Easy to make and just four ingredients.
This recipe for bacon wrapped brussels sprouts skewers comes with a million potential bacon cliches, which I shall now list for you in the form of hashtags. #TeamBacon #BaconWrappedEverything #BaconMakesEverythingBetter, #365DaysofBacon, #AllTheBacon, #BaconForDays…
Help me out here, there have to be dozens that I missing! 🙂
These skewers are easy to make, and will disappear in a blink on your special day. I should know, as I was well on my way through my second skewer when I realized that I needed to show a little restraint so the guests could enjoy them as well! I love brussels sprouts on in their own right, but obviously wrapped in bacon they will convert even the most veggie-hating guest in your midst.
We served these bacon wrapped brussels sprouts skewers at our Friendsgiving celebration this year. Did you catch the full post? It was absolutely amazing to dream up the beautiful table setting and Thanksgiving menu and to share all of that amazing food with our dearest friends.
The entire day was in collaboration with Target, and this easy four ingredient recipe is actually from the Target Test Kitchen, developed using their Archer Farms products. If you need more Thanksgiving inspiration for your upcoming celebrations, you should definitely check out my full Friendsgiving post!
Thanks for reading A Side of Sweet! For more Sweet in your life, you can find me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, Bloglovin’, Snapchat (@asideofsweet), or Twitter. You can also subscribe to receive a weekly email with new posts and random musings from me.
Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts Skewers Recipe
Yields 16 skewers
Bacon wrapped brussels sprouts skewers, drizzled with maple syrup, because bacon makes everything better! Easy to make and just four ingredients. Recipe from the Target Test Kitchen.
20 minPrep Time
35 minCook Time
55 minTotal Time
- 1 (12-ounce) package Archer Farms Whole Brussels Sprouts (in fresh produce section)
- 1 (16-ounce) package regular-cut bacon
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Cocktail forks , wooden picks , or wooden skewers
- 2 tablespoons Archer Farms 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line large-rimmed baking pan with parchment.
- Cut each brussels sprout in half lengthwise. Cut bacon in half crosswise. Wrap 1 piece of bacon around each sprout half, slightly overlapping ends.
- Arrange on a lined baking pan with the overlapped edges down. Sprinkle lightly with cayenne.
- Bake until sprouts are tender and bacon is lightly crisp, 25 to 35 minutes, turning over after 15 minutes. Skewer one or several onto each skewer or cocktail pick. Brush both sides with maple syrup. Serve warm.
Are you on #TeamBacon too? Give in to your cravings and pin this recipe for later:
Need more Thanksgiving inspiration? Check out these posts: