Make perfectly cheesy warm Bacon Queso Dip in a bread bowl in just a few steps with this easy recipe! Only 4 ingredients and it’s sure to be a party favorite.
This dip is heaven in each bite. It’s perfectly salty and cheesy and every other wonderful adjective you can think of.
Read on for the spicy bacon queso dip recipe…
Bacon Queso Dip Appetizer
I baked and served the dip in a bread bowl. You obviously can’t go wrong with the pairing of bread and cheese and of course, tearing into it as you eat away at the dip is delightful. It also means there’s one less dish to wash at the end of the party!
Why this Bacon Queso Dip Recipe is the BEST
- There are just four ingredients! Using store-bought cheese dip is a great time-saving hack.
- Make Ahead: You can mix the dip together the night before and bake it right before you’re ready to serve it.
- Bacon – duh!
- It’s the cheesiest and gooiest. I dare you not to eat the whole thing.
- Serving it a bread bowl is an easy way to make it fancy.
Warm Bacon Queso Dip Recipe in a Bread Bowl
Make perfectly cheesy warm Bacon Queso Dip in a bread bowl in just a few steps with this easy recipe! Only 4 ingredients and sure to be a party favorite.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 22 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Yield: 12
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- 10 ounces (1 package) cheese dip like La Terra Fina Queso Cheese Dip
- 10 slices bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped scallions, divided
- A round loaf of bread (optional)
- Crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Cook bacon according to package directions, until crispy. Chop into small pieces.
- Mix cheese dip, bacon, 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, and 1/2 cup scallions.
- Cut a circle on the top of the loaf of bread and hollow out enough to make a bowl, leaving around 3/4-inch of the sides and base. Spread the dip evenly in the bowl.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Top with remaining cheddar cheese and bake for 2-3 minutes more, until melted.
- Top with remaining scallions and serve immediately.
Keywords: Appetizer, Queso, Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, Dip, Easy
Craving some cheesy bacon goodness? Pin this recipe for later: