A recipe for insanely delicious Mini S’mores No-Bake Cheesecake! They are a perfect appetizer or party recipe, and can be made ahead to make things extra easy.
I’m obsessed with s’mores and all s’mores desserts.
I actually have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to collecting dessert ideas to fuel this passion. One of my favorite desserts I’ve shared on A Side of Sweet is a no-bake cheesecake dessert bar. It was so fun and so easy to set up. I decided to put a spin on this recipe by making s’mores no-bake cheesecake!
We served these sweet treats as the finale for an end-of-pediatric-residency celebration (that’s right, it’s finally over!) we hosted with some friends. Talk about a showstopping dessert. The combination of the cheesecakes themselves plus chocolate plus toasted marshmallows plus chocolate and then even more chocolate is amazing! It was all I could do not to gobble them up before our guests arrived.
If you’re looking for a great entertaining idea without the fuss, this is your perfect dessert. You can make the no-bake cheesecake part the night before, and then throw on the toppings right before your special occasion. It will literally take a few minutes.
I feel like the possibilities to top these no-bake cheesecakes are endless! Any suggestions for what I should make next?Print
Easy Mini S’mores No-Bake Cheesecakes
Mini S’mores No-Bake Cheesecakes are insanely delicious! They are a perfect appetizer or party recipe, and can be made ahead to make things extra easy.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 16 mini cheesecakes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
For the graham cracker crust:
- 8 graham crackers, crushed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
For the no-bake cheesecake:
- 16 ounces (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
S’mores Cheesecake Toppings
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) chocolate syrup
- 2 graham crackers, crushed
- 5 ounces mini marshmallows (about 4 cups or 1/2 of a bag)
- 16 graham cracker pieces or graham cracker sticks
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
Make the No-Bake Cheesecakes:
- Combine the crushed graham crackers and brown sugar in a medium bowl, then stir in melted butter. Press mixture into the bottom of your approximately 6-ounce serving dishes. Place in fridge to set for at least 30 minutes.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese and lemon juice together on medium until no lumps remain. Add heavy cream and beat until thick, starting on low and increasing speed to medium, about 2-3 minutes. Add sugar and beat on medium high until stiff.
- Pour mixture over chilled crust, and use a spoon to level. Chill at least four hours, ideally overnight.
Assemble the S’mores No-Bake Cheesecakes:
- Squirt about a teaspoon of chocolate syrup onto each mini cheesecake. Top with mini marshmallows.
- Use a brûlée torch to ‘roast’ the marshmallows.
- Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers and chocolate chunks. Drizzle with more chocolate syrup and garnish with a piece of graham cracker or graham cracker sticks. Serve chilled.
P.S. – Need more S’mores in your life? Try this amazing recipe for S’mores Freakshakes!