2014 marked a new blog adventure for me! I started doing style posts. These were a lot of fun, but also challenging for me! I’m definitely an awkward turtle and much more comfortable behind the camera taking pictures of food. Inspired by all the amazing San Francisco fashion bloggers around me, I took the leap and well, you can see the results below! Here are some of my favorite style posts of 2014. I look forward to sharing more of my personal style in 2015.
1. Bare Minerals Natural Holiday Beauty Tutorial :: My first beauty tutorial showing how to get that perfect holiday glow. This was a ton of fun, although a little unnerving to show a “before” picture all over the internet!
2. Be Stylish but Professional at Work :: My first campaign with a huge national clothing brand. I showed you how I stay stylish, but still professional at work! I wear those jacquard pants all the time.
3. Fashion that Feeds :: Pretty jewelry that has a great message from Half United. The navy shirtdress and suede boots is one of my favorite looks!
5. Jenny Chang + San Francisco Fashion Week :: I had the chance to attend San Francisco Fashion Week this year and wear a couple of really special dresses from local San Francisco designer Jenny Cheng.
6. Travel Style + Harem Pants :: I talked about traveling in style but not sacrificing comfort on those long flights. I can’t wait to go on another international trip and stock up on those harem pants that backpackers live in.
7. Bonus Beach Day :: This look makes me remember those special walks to the beach with Pat on the rare occasions when we both had the day off. We’re all about lazy mornings drinking coffee and soaking in the sun at the beach.
8. Bright Tights + Ever Ivy :: A fun look in a fun location in San Francisco wearing another local San Francisco label, Ever Ivy.
Thanks for following along on this new adventure as I pretend to be a Fashion Blogger!
Thanks so much for reading A Side of Sweet! For more Sweet in your life, you can find me on Instagram, Pinterest, Bloglovin’, Facebook, or Twitter, or subscribe to receive a weekly email with new posts (see sidebar).